Re: Exif Namespace and schema

From: Morten Frederiksen <mof-rdf@mfd-consult.dk>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:09:41 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 21:09, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Could we lead an effort to create only namespace and a well defined
> vocabulary. If no people volunteer, I accept to do it.
Great, whatever you come up with, assuming it covers everything (I need),
I'll use it as well. I also assume it will use the "standard" for property
naming (lower case initial).

I just recently started hacking with photos, and I've found that it would be
nice if, where applicable, the raw values where translated into a controlled
vocabulary, i.e. "top/left" or so instead of "0" for exif:orientation. A good
starting point might be something like what the Perl module Image::Info
outputs.

Alternatively, a set of properties could be defined, one for raw and one for
translated (human readable).

Oh, and datatypes should be supported, of course. :)

Regards,
Morten