Announce: Drive RDF Browser

From: Rahul Singh <kingtiny@DriveRDF.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:38:17 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi all,

I just uploaded the Drive RDF Browser.

Right now its just a standard web browser that parses RDF and prints the
triples like the W3C validator.

Since I've only spent a day or two writing it, I think its safe to say
that its in beta right now and may have tons of bugs. I'll be happy to
hear about any issues you may have as well as feature requests.

It runs on Windows and requires the .NET framework. I've only tested it
on XP but if you run it on another platform let me know. I think it
should run on windows 2000 and probably any system with the .NET
framework and IE.

A small disclaimer: Its free for non commercial use and comes with no
warranty of any kind whatsoever.

Cheers,

Rahul
kingtiny@DriveRDF.org