RE: Where to find RDF Schema for MD5/SHA1/etc? - Or - Public Sche ma archive?

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:19:15 +0200
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

>The bigger question is, who is going to develop an mapping for all these
>various schemes to identify MD5 and SHA1 ?. Its a mesh already :-)

I keep thinking there must be a neat way around RDFS 'has this been done
before' Perhaps you could just publish instance data, and a service could
say something to your agent like  "xyz:description looksLike
dc:description", and alert you to negotiate an equivalentTo...maybe mapped
through WordNet synonyms..?