RE: Where to find RDF Schema for MD5/SHA1/etc? - Or - Public Sche ma archive?

From: Narahari, Sateesh <Sateesh_Narahari@jdedwards.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:11:44 -0600
To: "'Seth Russell'" <seth@robustai.net>, Seth Ladd <seth@brivo.net>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Just to throw in one more into the mix.

ws-security[1] also uses sha1, MD5 name spaces for identifying the
algorithms. Take a look at the the spec and the first example in it.

for ex:
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#hmac-sha1

The bigger question is, who is going to develop an mapping for all these
various schemes to identify MD5 and SHA1 ?. Its a mesh already :-)

Regards,
Sateesh

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-secure/