Re: Where to find RDF Schema for MD5/SHA1/etc? - Or - Public Schema archive?

From: "Seth Ladd" <seth@brivo.net>

> We're developing our RDF Schema, and need to start describing things
> that are securely hashed via schemes like MD5 and SHA1.  Before we go
> about creating out own URIs for this types of things, I'd like to ask if
> anyone has already done this.  No sense reinventing the wheel here.

There is
<http://infomesh.net/n3/2001-12-crypto.n3>
Is that the kind of thing you want?

> Which leads me to a bigger question: are there any public RDF Schema
> archives out there I can search?

I'm working on one, but it's in early phase of development and is in Quads
format:

<http://robustai.net/sailor/semdocs.quads>

You can surf it with a sailor agent:

<http://robustai.net/sailor/>

>There are some very common concepts
> that must appear over and over (such as MD5 encoded literals) that could
> benefit from using the same URIs in RDF.

Actually the file above was in context of Sean Palmer's n3 files

<http://robustai.net/sailor/infomeshn3files.quads>

.. I found it because I remembered he was working with MD5, so i surfed to
his context and there it was.

> Seth

... hi ... too bad .... appears I'm not the only Seth on the semantic web :(

Seth Russell