Where to find RDF Schema for MD5/SHA1/etc? - Or - Public Schema archive?

From: Seth Ladd <seth@brivo.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:14:04 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello,

We're developing our RDF Schema, and need to start describing things
that are securely hashed via schemes like MD5 and SHA1.  Before we go
about creating out own URIs for this types of things, I'd like to ask if
anyone has already done this.  No sense reinventing the wheel here.

Which leads me to a bigger question: are there any public RDF Schema
archives out there I can search?  There are some very common concepts
that must appear over and over (such as MD5 encoded literals) that could
benefit from using the same URIs in RDF.

Any tips or pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Seth