Re: "Resource" (RDF vocabulary definitions)

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 05:23:32 -0800
To: "David Menendez" <zednenem@psualum.com>, "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I'd say you're right.

Here's my slightly off-topic two cents worth:
"Resource" is a very unfortunate choice of words.  In my mind it has always denoted something which can be found on the internet, which would suggest that it is "knowledge". i.e., propositions which state facts about existents.

But, of course, as currently defined, "Resource" is "existent".

Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition