KR version of RDF schema

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:05:14 -0800
To: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "Aaron Swartz" <me@aaronsw.com>, "Richard S. Latimer" <latimer1@att.net>
I have attached the KR version of RDF and RDFS files.
Rather than do a line-by-line translation, I have used my
normal KR style which is intended to promote readability.

In the RDFS file, I have collected all of the subclass statements
(KR "iss" verb) into a hierarchy outline, which helps to visualize
the class structure.  The begin-end structure is my preferred
method for defining hierarchies & lattices.
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition