RE: Can RDF thrive in an XML-centric world?

At 3:43 PM +0000 2002-11-05, Jon Hanna wrote:
>"Hardly" is enough for a format that co-exists with others.
<snip>
>if I have rules on how the rdf content is formatted in my particular
>document type.

So you would effectively have multiple variants of RDF/XML that can
be read by a generic XML/RDF parser but require specialized tools to
generate. I can see the usefulness of that.

What about pure RDF situations, such as storage or transfer between
applications? Is there an advantage to using XML in those?

--
Dave Menendez - zednenem@psualum.com - http://www.eyrie.org/~zednenem/