Fw: Question about ARP warning messages

[freed from spam filter -rrs]

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:41:23 -0500 (EST)
From: "MParmelee" <MPARMELEE@nc.rr.com>
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: <len.olszewski@sas.com>, <chris.goolsby@sas.com>,
        "Eloise Currie" <Eloise.Currie@sas.com>

I am new to RDF coding and I'm looking for information that will shed some
light on why the ARP parser is returning the following warning messages.  I
originally sent this request directly to Jeremy Carroll, but haven't
received a reply yet.  Is there anyone else on this list who can take a few
minutes to steer me in the right direction?  Any suggestions or comments
would be greatly appreciated.

-Mary C. Parmelee
 MSIS Candidate
 School of Information and Library Science