RE: Graph data anyone?

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:33:17 +0100
To: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@home.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

>Aha, I'd be interested in visualizing topic maps, too.  And were
>you hinting
>at Conceptual Graphs to come?

Main priority now is to get basic editing facilities together, which will
hopefully be sorted within a month. Topic maps should be straightforward,
though I don't expect to be able to handle CGs just yet a while - I'm not
sure but the nesting might well prove tricky, and then there's being able to
tie in with KIF (though if there's a Java CG model/parser API around it will
make life a lot easier).

> Too pricey for me at home, but I happen to have it at work.  Yes, they do
>have a eval version - worth looking at the XML editing app (it's
>part of the
>suite).

Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,