Graphotron and RDF

From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@systinet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:46:15 +0100 (CET)
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

when I started to  work on Graphotron
( http://zvon.org/ZvonSW/ZvonGraphotron/index.html )

I though of RDF as one of its possible targets.

Graphotron outputs at this moment to graphviz, vcg, and daVinci ,

(SVG output can be achieved via Graphviz).

I have started to play with :
An RDF Schema for the XML Information Set

and it proved to be rather easy to generated graphs for this

Unfortunately, number of projects I am at this moment involved
grows in a geometric row and so it can take a long time before I
can do  some real work on this subject.

I am looking for collaborators who would experiment with
graphotron and RDF. I can help with writing graphotron files and XPaths,
and as prototyping in Graphotron is very fast
we can test quite a few ideas how to represent RDF data graphically.

There is an example of graphotron file I wrote for XML Information Set
schema below. It is a generic file which could be applicable
to many different RDF described domains. It was an hour work and so there
are probably many omissions, but as a prove of concept it can serve :

<graphotron version="1.0"

<key name="class" match="rdfs:Class" use="@ID"/>
<key name="subClassOf" match="rdfs:subClassOf" use="@resource"/>

<vertex match="//rdfs:Property">