Graph data anyone?

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:53:26 +0100
To: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I'm working on a graph visualization app, and would be grateful if anyone
could point me towards rdf-xml data dumps that contain information that
could be depicted in a node & arc type graph. An example would be the foaf
data, where the nodes could be the people and the arcs the relationships
between them (though I can't find an rdf-xml dump of this - danbri?).

Cheers,
Danny.

---

Danny Ayers