Re: Latest KR-RDF Discussion

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 03:10:05 -0800
To: "'RDF-Interest'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <rinke@lri.jur.uva.nl>
1. I have a definite interest in RDF/XML because they are standards, and I want to use those standards.
2. I will write programs to translate between KR and RDF/XML.
3. My suggested solutions for RDF-Interest member "problems" will be sent off-list.
4. I will start a separate KR email list.  Anyone who's interested, please email me off-list.
5. I may mention KR when discussing RDF-Interest topics.

My only goal is to contribute to the success of the Semantic Web.
KR is my thinking tool; it helps me focus on essentials.
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart proposition list