  From: Rinke Hoekstra
  To: 'RDF-Interest'
  Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 1:06 AM
  Subject: Latest KR-RDF Discussion

  Richard,

  I followed the latest developments on the RDF-interest, and notably the number of your contributions, with growing puzzlement. Apparently you only have a KR-interest and have no RDF-interest at all. Instead of mailing these enormous volumes of KR-related mails to the RDF-interest mailinglist (which are mostly irrelevant and uninteresting to me), maybe you should try starting-up your own KR-interest mailinglist (Majordomo is free) and try and come-up with a formal mapping btw RDF and your KR language (and maybe an XML syntax would be nice?).

  As far as I am concerned, I would like to reserve the RDF-interest list for RDF-related topics.

  Regards,

              Rinke Hoekstra