  From: www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Richard H. McCullough
  Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 2:10 PM
  To: 'RDF-Interest'; rinke@lri.jur.uva.nl
  Subject: Re: Latest KR-RDF Discussion

  1. I have a definite interest in RDF/XML because they are standards, and I
want to use those standards.
  2. I will write programs to translate between KR and RDF/XML.
  3. My suggested solutions for RDF-Interest member "problems" will be sent
off-list.
  4. I will start a separate KR email list.  Anyone who's interested, please
email me off-list.
  5. I may mention KR when discussing RDF-Interest topics.

  My only goal is to contribute to the success of the Semantic Web.
  KR is my thinking tool; it helps me focus on essentials.
  Dick McCullough
  knowledge := man do identify od existent done
  knowledge haspart proposition list