Latest KR-RDF Discussion

From: Rinke Hoekstra <rinke@lri.jur.uva.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:06:51 +0100
To: "'RDF-Interest'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Richard,

I followed the latest developments on the RDF-interest, and notably the
number of your contributions, with growing puzzlement. Apparently you
only have a KR-interest and have no RDF-interest at all. Instead of
mailing these enormous volumes of KR-related mails to the RDF-interest
mailinglist (which are mostly irrelevant and uninteresting to me), maybe
you should try starting-up your own KR-interest mailinglist (Majordomo
is free) and try and come-up with a formal mapping btw RDF and your KR
language (and maybe an XML syntax would be nice?).

As far as I am concerned, I would like to reserve the RDF-interest list
for RDF-related topics.

Regards,

            Rinke Hoekstra

---