RE: Survey of RDF data on the Web

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:22:35 +0200
To: "Andreas Eberhart" <andreas.eberhart@i-u.de>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

>I'm trying to export all the facts as one large RDF file. I used Jena ARP
>and Sergey Melnik's RDF API, but with both I'm running out of main memory

Jena can be backed by a database - either Berkeley or regular RDBMS (though
I've not tried it myself).

Alternatively it might be reasonably straightforward to pull out the triples
using the ARP (or other) parser, sling them in a simple DB table and filter
them there - the data could be pumped back out through a hard-coded template
to make up valid RDF/XML (or whatever).

(I'm just catching up after a couple of days away - thanks for your previous
reply)

Cheers,
Danny.