RDF metrics (was RE: Survey of RDF data on the Web)

Just mulling over document metrics that might be nice for future surveys.
Initial thoughts :

* total refs - incoming, outgoing
* ratio of in/out (authority/hub)
* locatability of refs - what proportion of URIs are URLs
* terminality - things that point to non-RDF data (like RSS)
* terminologicality (ugh - better word?) - how much content is assertions,
how much schema (TBox/ABox ratio?)

I'm sure most of this kind of stuff is well documented pre-RDF, but if the
results were themselves expressed in RDF then they could be very useful in
relevance heuristics. Done in SVG it might make pretty patterns, too...

Cheers,
Danny.

---
Danny Ayers