RE: XML Schema vs DAML/RDF/RDFS

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:42:09 +0100
To: Bill de hÓra <dehora@eircom.net>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
At 04:21 PM 4/18/02 +0100, Bill de hÓra wrote:

> [...]

No more than informed speculation, I'm afraid, at this time.  When I can
build a suite of applications that can share their common information, I
hope it will be testable.

(I did receive an offline comment to the effect that RDF has quite visible
benefits in some single large applications.)

#g
--

Graham Klyne