Re: Something Different

From: Mark Brownell <gizmotron@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 21:32:54 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "Mark Brownell" <gizmotron@earthlink.net>
Hi All,
Well Since I've been doing some inquiring about the semantic web and
RDF I've decided that MTML has very little to do with the semantic web
ideas that I have been reading about. Since MTML and the sub-browser
are about a relational text gathering system I've decided to refer to it as a
relational web of sorts. I've completed the RDF portal for the vn 2.0.7
sub-browser. The browser now displays each portal's own RDF that
I created a schema type for the sub-browser in. The new thing here is
not only does it make the RDF readable in a human language form, but
it can now load a document that can contain an unspecified number of
RDF objects, of the same schema type, in a single document.

I would like to  thank those that sent me information that led me to
the information I was looking for. Below is a three object document
example that is a functional demo for the 2.0.7 sub-browser.

Happy trails,
Mark Brownell

Example MTML, RDF, Dublin Core, relational portal:

<head>
<title>MTML / RDF / Dublin Core / Relational Portal</title>

<breakobject>
<rdf:RDF </rdf:RDF>
</breakobject>

</head>

<h3>This is a usable MTML / RDF / Dublin Core / relational portal. </h3>

This resource could be best viewed, in its functional form, by using a <br>
MTML Sub-Browser 2.0.7 or higher. Please look at the source code of this <br>
HTML page to see the RDF code. <p>

<rdf:RDF
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<rdf:Description about="mtmlsb.html">
<dc:identifier>http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/mtmlsb.html</dc:identifier>
<dc:creator>Mark Brownell</dc:creator>
<dc:author>Mark Brownell</dc:author>
<dc:contributor>...</dc:contributor>
<dc:publisher>Gizmotron Graphics</dc:publisher>
<dc:subject>This is the first example of a MTML portal.</dc:subject>
<dc:description>
Start Here, mtml's 3 tags, HTML tags,
Examples, recipe, pork, Mexican Food,
MTML Sub-Browser, Start Search button,
Sort Tags button, Left Arrow button,
Right Arrow button, How to Search,
Bill_of_Rights, Presidential_Oath,
Taxes, Religion, Free_Speech, Preamble,
Impeachment, notes, declaration,
signature, state, firstName, lastName,
age, part
</dc:description>
<dc:relation>MTML inside, document, page, record, legal</dc:relation>
<dc:source>
http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/help.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/mtxpl.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/constitution.txt,
http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/declaration.txt,
http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/xmlsample.txt,
http://www.gizmotron.org/mtml/license2.html
</dc:source>
<dc:rights>Copyright 2001, Mark Brownell. All rights reserved.</dc:rights>
<dc:format>mtml/html, mtml-sb-2.0.7</dc:format>
<dc:type>technical report, working paper, experimental computer application</dc:type>
<dc:title>MTML, Meaningful Text Markup Language, Portal #1</dc:title>
<dc:date>2001-09-07</dc:date>
<dc:coverage>...</dc:coverage>
<dc:language>en</dc:language>
</rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

<rdf:RDF
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<rdf:Description about="port2-0.html">
<dc:identifier>http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port2-0.html</dc:identifier>
<dc:creator>Mark Brownell</dc:creator>
<dc:author>Mark Brownell</dc:author>
<dc:contributor>...</dc:contributor>
<dc:publisher>Gizmotron Graphics</dc:publisher>
<dc:subject>This is an example of a MTML experimental portal.</dc:subject>
<dc:description>
Search Info 1, Search Info 2, Search Info 3
</dc:description>
<dc:relation>
Portal Two 0, Portal Two 1, Portal Two 2, Portal Two 3, Portal Two 4
</dc:relation>
<dc:source>
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port2-1.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port2-2.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port2-3.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port2-4.html,
</dc:source>
<dc:rights>Copyright 2001, Mark Brownell. All rights reserved.</dc:rights>
<dc:format>mtml/html, mtml-sb-2.0.7</dc:format>
<dc:type>technical report, working paper, experimental computer application, experimental RDF
port</dc:type>
<dc:title>MTML, Meaningful Text Markup Language, Experimental Portal #2</dc:title>
<dc:date>2001-09-07</dc:date>
<dc:coverage>...</dc:coverage>
<dc:language>en</dc:language>
</rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

<rdf:RDF
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<rdf:Description about="port3-5.html">
<dc:identifier>http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port3-5.html</dc:identifier>
<dc:creator>Mark Brownell</dc:creator>
<dc:author>Mark Brownell</dc:author>
<dc:contributor>...</dc:contributor>
<dc:publisher>Gizmotron Graphics</dc:publisher>
<dc:subject>This is an example of a MTML experimental portal.</dc:subject>
<dc:description>
Search Info 1, Search Info 2, Search Info 3
</dc:description>
<dc:relation>
Portal Three 5, Portal Three 6, Portal Three 7, Portal Three 8, Portal Three 9
</dc:relation>
<dc:source>
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port3-6.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port3-7.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port3-8.html,
http://www.gizmotron.org/port/port3-9.html,
</dc:source>
<dc:rights>Copyright 2001, Mark Brownell. All rights reserved.</dc:rights>
<dc:format>mtml/html, mtml-sb-2.0.7</dc:format>
<dc:type>technical report, working paper, experimental computer application, experimental RDF
port</dc:type>
<dc:title>MTML, Meaningful Text Markup Language, Experimental Portal #3</dc:title>
<dc:date>2001-09-09</dc:date>
<dc:coverage>...</dc:coverage>
<dc:language>en</dc:language>
</rdf:Description>