Re: Something Different

From: Mark Brownell <gizmotron@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:15:38 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
> http://www.mathematik.uni-osnabrueck.de/projects/dcqual/qual21.3.1/

Hi,

Thanks to Roland Schwaenzl for providing me with this link that contains information
that looks exactly like what I was seeking. So now I'll work on an upgrade to the
sub-browser that more reflects this type of RDF. This type of RDF looks like it
will make each part of the RDF-MTML-portal more powerful to the sub-browser's
relational text gathering system while moving towards a greater likelihood that its
type could be considered standard.

Mark