Re: locally scoped Class and Property declarations

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:02:15 +0100
To: Nikita Ogievetsky <nogievet@cogx.com>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I have added a pointer to your suggestion in the further discussion section

For future reference, I try to track this mailing list and pick up
and record issues and suggestions that are arise.  However, I do sometimes
get overloaded and may miss some.  If you have a definite proposal you
wish to make to the WG, such as this one, its better to send it to

And thanks for the suggestion.