Re: Abusing containers (RE: RDF Schema questions)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:42:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
cc: David Allsopp <d.allsopp@signal.qinetiq.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
If you want a short form you could do something like the following:

  <rdf:Description about="http://www.foo.org/people#Manos">
        <new:predicatesForSubjectAsObject>
            <rdf:Bag>
                <dc:creator/>
                <mm:madeBy/>
                <mm:supervisor/>
                <!-- Many other similar property-value pairs here -->
                <mm:techLead/>
           </rdf:Bag>
        </new:predicatesForSubjectAsObject>
  </rdf:Description>

Given a standardised architecture for describing Web Services it would be
easy to add to this a pointer to a service that uses and XSLT to produce the
original format below, or a reification of all this. Or you could use an
aboutEach to build a reified version (but I can't get the syntax into the
margin, so I leave it as a puzzle for the next few hundred years <grin/>)

chaals