Re: [topicmapmail] RDF and TopicMaps: an Exercise in Convergence

From: Bernard Vatant <b.vatant@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:57:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Graham Moore" <gdm@empolis.co.uk>, <topicmapmail@infoloom.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Your paper looks like a great resource to start to build upon. Thanks to put
it on the table. The mapping between RDF statements and TM associations have
been in a corner of many people's mind lately I think, but it's good to see
it going further than wishful thinking :)

Unfortunately the diagrams seem to have been a little crushed by the PDF
format. I begin to regret not to have been in Berlin!

Mondeca - "Making Sense of Content"

[Graham Moore wrote]