RDF and TopicMaps: an Exercise in Convergence

From: Graham Moore <gdm@empolis.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:19:19 +0100
To: <topicmapmail@infoloom.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi All,

This paper http://www.topicmaps.com/topicmapsrdf.pdf presents:

1. a way in which rdf can be used to model topicmaps and vice versa.
2. the issues that arise when performing a model to model mapping
3. some proposals for changes to XTM to enable semantic interchange of the
two standards.

I am also presenting this paper on thursday at XML Europe if anyone is
around and interested.

I don't think this is the complete solution to the integration issue.
However, I think that this paper could help focus some of the discussions.

information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp