RE: #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Thanks, Dave and Aaron.

That's the type of definitive answer I was hoping for.

After trying to follow the threads on rdfcore, can I summarize it by saying
that the RDF syntactic attributes (about, ID, etc) are now required to be
qualified but for backwards compatibility are allowed to be unqualified and
all other unqualified attributes are to be silently ignored? And that this
applies regardless of the namespace name of the current element?

An aside: I'm not on the WG but is it possible to subscribe to rdfcore
without being able to post? I had no idea that you'd been discussing this
issue to death on that list. The archives are public but it's just not as
convenient for me as using my own mail client.

Thanks,
Jason.

0/01-2001-05-11.html#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Is this sufficient?

Dave