Re: #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

>>>Aaron Swartz said:
> Jason Diamond <jason@injektilo.org> wrote:
>
> > Does it mean that all unprefixed attributes will
> > "assume" the prefix of their owner element for the purposes of which
> > predicate will be used or which RDF syntactic "keyword" is desired?
>
> It is my understanding that we do not currently suggest an interpretation
> for parsers to use. However, I have queried the list on this:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0069.html

At the most recent RDF Core meeting we discussed some new words I
suggested about this issue:

   1) unprefixed attributes have no meaning in RDF and must not be
     used (excepting backwards-compatible accepting of rdf namespace
     attributes such as about, id etc.)
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0035.html

and the above words were accepted.  This decision was recorded in
  Draft minutes of 2001-05-11 RDF Core WG teleconference
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/att-0060/01-2001-05-11.html#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Is this sufficient?

Dave