Re: #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:53:20 -0500
To: Jason Diamond <jason@injektilo.org>, Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: RDF Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Jason Diamond <jason@injektilo.org> wrote:

> An aside: I'm not on the WG but is it possible to subscribe to rdfcore
> without being able to post? I had no idea that you'd been discussing this

Sadly, I don't think so (although it does seem you're able to post without
being able to subscribe!).

> issue to death on that list. The archives are public but it's just not as
> convenient for me as using my own mail client.

I'd forward you the mail I got, but that'd probably be slow and unreliable.
A better solution, I've found, is to use SpyOnIt.com and have it notify you
when the archives are updated:

I'd set up a procmail filter, but the list is sent to the wrong address for

Hope this helps,