Re: ANN: Swag Dictionary as seen by SethBot

Seth,

I may be missing something here, but...

I think it was the RDF of the _compilation_ that interested me.  E.g. a
single file that I might point an RDF engine at and have it pull in the
various bits of information, including the compilation annotations.

I've taken another look at your dictionary, and realize I was missing
something.  In this case, a "compilation" would be a simple collection
(rdf:Bag?) of schema URIs.  Not such a big deal, I agree.

#g

At 08:09 AM 3/14/01 -0800, Seth Russell wrote:
>From: "Graham Klyne" <GK@ninebynine.org>
>
>RE: http://robustai.net/swag/dictionary.html
>
> > I think can imagine some interesting things to try on this... is the
> > dictionary document available in RDF?
>
>Hmmm ...
>
>What you see as the dictionary is the bot's internal view of what is already
>external RDF.  So one answer to your question is, "Yes", you already have
>the RDF of the schemas .. if the bot were to output this view in RDF, it
>should look almost exactly like the schema documents it read to produce the
>dictionary (which you already have).   Now it could output RDF that was all
>contained in one namespace ... but would you want that?
>
>What I think it should output for the purposes you probably propose is just
>a tab delimited file of its database.   Would that be helpful for the things
>you want to try?
>
>Seth

Graham Klyne
(GK@ACM.ORG)