ANN: Swag Dictionary as seen by SethBot

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:10:49 -0800
To: "RDF-IG" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "swag-dev" <swag-dev@yahoogroups.com>
http://robustai.net/swag/dictionary.html

I read all the popular RDF schema documents (found  at SWAG) into Jason
Diamond's parser and wrote a program to show the words on one page in
alphabetic order. I call it a dictionary.  The URI references in the schema
are hyperlinked where possible.  This process is somewhat automated, so that
if any schemas change, those changes will be reflected in the dictionary the
next time I run the build.

Hopefully this will be useful to the RDF community for interoperability
research.

... your comments ?

Seth Russell