Clarifying RDF: a DTD

From: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@allette.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:30:12 +0800
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I have posted to the RDF comments list a proposal for clarifying RDF syntax.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2001AprJun/0150.html

This proposal features a new DTD, used to map between RDF documents and
a notional XML Schemas schema using xsi:type.

I have been working through RDF specifications and examples again recently,
and I am even more convinced than ever that getting the basic discipline of
the transfer syntax clear is a prerequisite for RDF becoming useful.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe