Re: Storing RDF in a relational database

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:12:26 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny.ayers@btinternet.com>
On Monday, June 18, 2001, at 05:24  PM, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Thanks, clear now. Were FORMULA and VARIABLE useful in your
> implementation?

I just use FORMULA to make it easy to search for statements
about contexts themselves. For example, I'll say that X context
came from Y file on Z date and then I can quickly query for that
kind of information to find, say, the most recent information (a
FORMULA with the latest dc:date).

I have not used VARIABLE (nor does TimBL's software, to my knowledge).