Re: Semantic Web Mining

All,

I'd like to express an interest here.

We are currently building a mathematics thesaurus which will
be publishable in RDF form, so we'd see ourselves in the role of content
providers. The thesaurus is designed to support the school mathematics
publishing industry as well as direct distance learning approaches.

We have a demonstrable version of the thesaurus, and are seeking partners
for further work and research - particularly on the RDF aspects.

Mike

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Antonio Tomarchio wrote:

> We are very interested in this aspect. We are a company specialized in
> Internet solution and we are placed in Italy
> >
> > we are in the midst of submitting a proposal for an ECML/PKDD workshop
> > on "Semantic Web Mining".  There are quite a number of people from

Mike Pearson		PLUS MATHS editorial 	http://plus.maths.org.uk
			NRICH project		http://nrich.maths.org.uk
email: gmp26@cam.ac.uk  Dept Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics
			& School of Education   tel: (44) 1223 335766