RE: Self introduction of Michel Biezunski and Steven R. Newcomb

Welcome Michel,

As it happens I've been reading about topic maps recently, when I can find a
moment or two to spare.  Seems like there is a lot in common with RDF and
some intersting differences too.  The separation of the concepts of topic
and subject are intruiging.

As a test of my understanding, and for comparison with the rdf model, I've
been trying to do a set model for topic maps similar to that in the rdf m&s
spec.  Does something like that already exist?

Brian McBride
HPLabs