ContentType negotiation

From: Lee Jonas <ljonas@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:56:34 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I am not sure about this suggestion, as I don't fully appreciate the
implications, but I'll make it anyway to get feedback from anyone who knows
better.

The suggestion is: one possible way to associate RDF metadata with a
resource is via content negotiation - i.e. negotiate for the 'text/rdf+xml'
or 'application/rdf+xml' content type of a resource to get back an rdf
document containing the resource's metadata.

Is this a good idea, or just abuse of multiviews / typemaps?

regards

Lee