ANN: Semantic Web in SciAm

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:05:40 -0500
To: RDF Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I apologize in advance if someone else has already pointed this out, but I
found it so interesting I just had to share. Tim Berners-Lee, James Hendler
and Ora Lassila have an article in next month's Scientific American magazine
on the Semantic Web:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/2001/0501issue/0501berners-lee.html

The article is, I believe, one of the first to use stories as examples to
illustrate the technical points. This could be the public-interest article
that we've been waiting for.

I'll try to follow up with comments.

Cheers to all the authors for getting this out there. Hopefully we won't be
overrun by newbies. ;-)