Re: Chainsaw?

From: Tom Van Eetvelde <tom.van_eetvelde@alcatel.be>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:37:23 +0100
To: "Frank V. Castellucci" <frankc@colconsulting.com>
CC: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hello Frank,

I do not quite catch what you are hinting at. Do you mean that the 'context' problem can easily be solved
via Conceptual Graphs? I also cannot interpret your model. Maybe I am not familiar with the way
conceptual graphs are written down or maybe your markup got lost in the email traversal process.

Greetings,

Tom.