Re: Chainsaw?

From: Frank V. Castellucci <frankc@colconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:37:43 -0500
To: Tom Van Eetvelde <tom.van_eetvelde@alcatel.be>
CC: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Tom,

The only way to solve the context problem, IMHO, is with conceptual graphs (or at least the ability to
reasoning with type hierarchies).

And, heh, I was in a rush to get out the door and was just trying to capture the notion, if no-one objected I
could post a graphic, or can put a page up when I get back to the homestead to clarify what I meant.

Sorry,
Frank V. Castellucci