Re: Chainsaw?

Tom,

The only way to solve the context problem, IMHO, is with conceptual graphs (or at least the ability to
reasoning with type hierarchies).

And, heh, I was in a rush to get out the door and was just trying to capture the notion, if no-one objected I
could post a graphic, or can put a page up when I get back to the homestead to clarify what I meant.

Sorry,
Frank V. Castellucci