RE: More On the Semantic Web (or: is RDF any good?)

When I worked at the BBC (circa 1995-1997), I wanted the BBC to define its
own DTD (in XML) for similar reasons. But my position was a producer, not
a senior manager. I felt the BBC could lead on the adoption of XML.

Gordo

--
Gordon Joly       http://www.pobox.com/~gordo/
gordo@dircon.co.uk       gordon.joly@pobox.com