RE: More On the Semantic Web (or: is RDF any good?)

From: Gordon Joly <gordo@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:36:41 +0000 (GMT)
To: Matt Jensen <mattj@newsblip.com>
cc: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>, Craig Pugsley <craig.pugsley@mimesweeper.com>, "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, "'semantic-web@w3.org'" <semantic-web@w3.org>

When I worked at the BBC (circa 1995-1997), I wanted the BBC to define its
own DTD (in XML) for similar reasons. But my position was a producer, not
a senior manager. I felt the BBC could lead on the adoption of XML.

Gordo

--
Gordon Joly       http://www.pobox.com/~gordo/
gordo@dircon.co.uk       gordon.joly@pobox.com