Re: Is "Model" part of the RDF model?

Hello Graham,

I disaggree with you. This mapping exists (see Olivier Corby on Thursday 26/10/2000). This means RDF
is immediately enriched with all the results that come from conceptual graphs, including logic,
query language, ... Re-use in other words. I think lots of problems people are struggling now with
in RDF have already been solved in Conceptual Graphs. So I am quite surprised with your last
statement.

Greetings,

Tom.