RE: A certain difficulty

From: Sankar Virdhagriswaran <sv@hunchuen.crystaliz.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:55:32 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Folks,

We go around and around on this and make no discernable progress. How many of the RDF fans have created
an RDF description of their site or some information that they want to be 'semantically' marked-up
and available on the Web? Let us not be preaching, let us practice. I would love to see a ground swell
of RDF marked up sites/pages from the proponents of RDF? Let us get going rather than arguing
about what is so elegant or not so elegant about it. There is a time to prove ideas and it is now!

Sankar