From: Sankar Virdhagriswaran [mailto:sv@hunchuen.crystaliz.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 1:56 PM
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: RE: A certain difficulty

Folks,

We go around and around on this and make no discernable progress. How many
of the RDF fans have created
an RDF description of their site or some information that they want to be
'semantically' marked-up
and available on the Web? Let us not be preaching, let us practice. I would
love to see a ground swell
of RDF marked up sites/pages from the proponents of RDF? Let us get going
rather than arguing
about what is so elegant or not so elegant about it. There is a time to
prove ideas and it is now!

Sankar