Parsers and rdf:Description

From: Stefan Kokkelink <skokkeli@mathematik.uni-osnabrueck.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:43:10 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Hi,

I have a question about Description elements.
The M&S Spec says:

"The Description element itself represents an instance
of a Bag resource. The members of this Bag are the
resources corresponding to the reification of each of
the statements in the Description. If the bagID
attribute is specified its value is the identifier
of this Bag, else the Bag is anonymous."

This sounds to me like a MUST for a parser to
create a Bag of reified statements for
every Description Element.

The Online SWI-Prolog RDF parser and the
Pro-Solutions parser don't create a Bag.
SiRPAC provides the option
'Show bags for each description block'.

What's right and wrong?

Stefan Kokkelink