Re: Announcing RDFdb

Guha, Jeen,

the only change I made on Solaris was to include the socket library for
linking, i.e. in makefile, replace

	LIBS     = -ldb -lpthread
by
	LIBS     = -ldb -lpthread -lsocket

Guha, query optimization for a homogeneous triple store might need some
novel techniques. A traditional DBMS can hardly maintain
useful statistics across all value combinations. Therefore, bad query
plans are often generated. I have some ideas, let's talk about it,
I'll be back next week.

Sergey