Re: Announcing RDFdb

Hi Sergey,

 Did you have to make any chage to the code to get it running
on Solaris?

 I have plans of supporting reification. Just haven't done it yet.

 The indexes are currently built on b-trees provided by Sleepycat.
 I am working on a "nested hash" structure which is more appropriate
for graphs. The "join algorithm" is fairly straightforward and
only uses conjunct ordering for optimization. I plan to implement
a lot of the optimizations used in cyc, lore, etc.

 Thanks! Do you have any suggestions, advice, etc? We should talk
about this sometime.

 Guha