Re: Announcing RDFdb

From: Sergey Melnik <melnik@DB.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: Guha <guha@guha.com>
cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Guha,

I got RDFdb running on Solaris, good job. Could you clarify the following
issues:

1. Query processing: what join algorithms and index structures are you
using? These determine to a high degree the scalability of your
implementation. Did you evaluate the store say against Dmoz data?

2. Afa I can see, reification is not supported. Why not?

More comments when I'm back to office...

Sergey