RE: Relevant Technologies Document: Application Profiles

Hi team,

It's a small world :) It turns out Damien Steer, who worked at HP briefly,
also worked on a project called MEG which sounds very similiar to the
heterogeneous schema use case in SIMILE.

For more details see
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/education/regproj/

there is a big overlap between SCART and our schema reuse / creation
prototype - see
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/education/regproj/scart/

This site
http://www.cores-eu.net/
is also of interest as it is higly relevant to the schema registry use case.

I'm putting all the interesting links in the SIMILE bibliography at
http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/documents/researchDrivers/simileBib.html
so people may be interested in looking through this at some point.

Dr Mark H. Butler
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com