RE: Follow-up History Design call

I'm taking Weds and Thurs (4 & 5 June) as vacation.  I'll try to get comments to you by email prior to that.

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Kinner [mailto:jason_kinner@dynamicdigitalmedia.com]
Sent: 02 June 2003 08:58
To: www-rdf-dspace@w3.org
Subject: Follow-up History Design call

All -

Please confirm with me your availability for a follow-up call on the History Design Document on Wednesday, June 4, at 9:00am EDT.  The primary open topics are:

Extension mechanism to be used for extending schema (sub-classes vs. sub-properties)
Further discussion about query mechanisms for query use cases
Metadata dissemination responsibilities of the History System

Jason Kinner
Dynamic Digital Media, LLC
856.296.5711 (mobile)
jason_kinner@dynamicdigitalmedia.com