Standardized Apache DTD

From: Chris Riley <riley@info-tools.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:52:00 +0000
To: www-rdf-config@w3c.org
CC: Stefano@apache.org
Hello Everyone,

We are in the middle of a project to build an OpenSource XML based ,
administration tool for Apache. I've seen  early posts discussing
possible approaches but nothing to indicate a consensus. We'd hate to
re-invent the wheel if a DTD has already been established.  Does anyone
know if there is a project underway addressing a standardized DTD for
Apache Administration and it's status? Are there others interested in
collaborating on an effort such as this?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Chris