Re: Standardized Apache DTD

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:22:24 +0100
To: rfi from Rich Roth <rfi@on-the-net.com>
CC: Chris Riley <riley@info-tools.com>, www-rdf-config@w3c.org, eric@w3c.org
rfi from Rich Roth wrote:

> Why ?  Not why XML based but why create a DTD.

Ehmmm, I received this mail 20 times in the last few days. Can we do
something about it? I feel mail-bombed.

Eric and orthers, I think we should move this list on the Apache sites
somewhere, probably xml.apache.org since many other people is interested
in continuing the "XML for configurations" debate.

So I propose to shutdown this list, or, at least, to make its majordomo
(or whatever Eric uses) behave a little better :)

Anyway, Eric, what's your status right now? are you still active in
new-httpd?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.